GOP has a major problem on its hands
In 2015, the GOP began to embrace the menace that was Donald Trump. And by 2016, Trump was their man. And the party was formally changed from Reagan’s “Shining City on The Hill” to the negative chaos of “American Carnage”.
In a 2016 perfect storm that even Trump was surprised by, he lost the popular vote by over 3 million yet still became U.S. President because he won the weird and outdated Electoral College vote by a nose. It’s this Electoral College System that actually decides the presidency in the USA.
During his 4 years as U.S. president, he made good on his “American Carnage’. The results have been a negative disaster for America. The blowhard never delivered his major promises to his voters.
The 2 biggest promises were complete failures. He failed to;
- Build a Wall and Get Mexico to pay for it.
- Get ObamaCare repealed. The self-proclaimed greatest negotiator in history said he would repeal the Affordable Care Act, and replace it with something “beautiful.” It didn’t happen. Instead, seven million Americans have lost their health insurance while he was in office. He has asked the Supreme Court to strike down the law in the middle of a global pandemic with no plan to replace it. Nice going, Trump!
But so much more…
- He said he won’t have time to play golf if elected president. But he has made more than 250 visits to his golf clubs while in office — a record for any president—The total financial cost to America? More than $136 million.
- He said he’d cut Joe American’s taxes, and that the super-rich like him would pay more. He did the opposite. By 2027, the richest 1 percent will have received 83 percent of the Trump tax cut and the richest 0.1 percent, 60 percent of it. But more than half of all Americans will pay more in taxes.
- He said corporations would use their tax cuts to invest in American workers. They didn’t. Corporations spent more of their tax savings buying back shares of their own stock than increasing workers’ wages.
- He said he would boost economic growth by 4 percent a year. Nope. The economy stalled, and unemployment has soared to the highest levels since the Great Depression. Just over half of working-age Americans were employed during his term—the worst ratio in 70 years.
- He said he wouldn’t “cut Social Security like every other Republican and I’m not going to cut Medicare or Medicaid.” His last budget included billions in cuts to Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid.
- He promised to be “the voice” of American workers. He hasn’t. His administration has stripped workers of their rights, repealed overtime protections, rolled back workplace safety rules, and turned a blind eye to employers who steal their workers’ wages.
- He promised that the average American family would see a $4,000 pay raise because of his tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations. But nothing trickled down. Wages for most Americans barely kept up with inflation.
- He promised to eliminate the federal deficit. But he has increased the federal deficit by more than 60 percent.
- He said he would hire “only the best people.” But he fired a record number of his own Cabinet and White House picks, and then called them “whackos,” “dumb as a rock,” and “not mentally qualified.” Six of them were charged with crimes.
- He promised to bring down the price of prescription drugs and said drug companies are “getting away with murder.” During his term, drug prices soared.
So much more… remember he would save the coal miners? He did NOT! Surprise. And remember, he promised to lock up Hillary Clinton for using a private email server. He didn’t. Instead, Trump has been arrested.
Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs.
A good leader tries to embody the best qualities of his or her organization. A good leader sets the example for others to follow. A good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.
Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation. U.S. Admiral McRaven
So much B.S. from this clown. And the worst of it is all the personal insults, grievances, and revenge grifting all the way to ripping off the American people for massive donations that he used for his personal aggrandizement whilst enriching his assigns like no other. He simply sold himself without principle to the highest bidder! But that did NOT benefit the country, only himself. American Carnage Indeed!
Fast forward to 2020
The majority of the American people are wise to him. They knew they had to take action. It was all hands on deck. And so, in 2020, Trump lost the popular vote again.
But this time he lost by over 8 million votes. And no matter all the voting obstacles put in by the Trump GOP to help him win, he did not. He lost the all-important antiquated Electoral College vote! Plain and Simple! And he was no longer President. The bad TV show was over right?
Oops! Too soon!
The Big Lie
Of course, on cue, the irresponsible reckless diabolical Sore Loser Trump played the “Stop The Steal” card and refused to transfer power to President-Elect Joe Biden peacefully just like every other President of the United States since George Washington in 1797, over 223 years. He incited a mob on January 6th, 2021, and kept up his reckless Big Lie nonsense dragging his loyal followers along with his scam.
A shameful poor sport all the way, Sore Loser Trump now admits he lost the election. But it’s too late. He carved terrible scars into the American body that will take another 20-30 years to recover from and conceal.
Fast forward to 2024!
He is now Criminal Defendant Trump. And Criminal Defendant Trump continues to sell the past and issue his grievances to an ever-shrinking lot. Time is passing him by and he refuses to humbly go away.
His quest for power is not only driven by his pathetic self-serving ego but now has an air of survival attached to it as he faces more indictments for his frauds in the State of Georgia and with the U.S. Federal authorities. I mean, being President may be his only shot at avoiding accountability for his grifts and crimes.
But that is not the real kicker.
The Young People
The real deal is that he failed to bring in any new voters to his misguided antiquated miserable visionless cause. All he has is the past.
His “I am a victim schtick” is boring and pathetic and says nothing to younger American voters who see a future for themselves.
Instead, the shameless billionaire begs his followers for $ 5 to save him so he can travel on a private Boeing 757 back and forth to criminal court appearances. It is ridiculous! This complete absence of vision will NOT play anywhere outside his dwindling cult followers.
Since his perfect storm victory back in 2016, there have been millions of new citizens who have joined the ranks of eligible voters. That’s bad for his GOP.
Imagine, in 2016, those kids who were just 10 years old will be voting age in 2024. Wow! Right? What does this jerk sell to them? “I am a victim”? Come on!
These new voters are overwhelmingly expected to be Democrat voters because the Trump GOP is selling the past. It only appeals to older voters who buy into his pathetic “I am the only one who can fix it” bullshit and his pathetic white grievance whining that gets the USA nowhere!
Young people are hopeful and respond to presentations of their future which old man Trump cannot provide. He’s got no game! To add to the misery, his older voters are dying off. And so those who voted for him in 2016 are dwindling off the voter roles. Bad News for Criminal Defendant Trump.
Trump Loses By 20 Million Votes
So, being an independent voter raised in Las Vegas, I am well-versed in the art of handicapping. In fact, in this case, it is super clear that if Trump is the GOP nominee, he will NOT only lose again but lose by the biggest margin in American History. I predict he will lose by over 20 million votes.
It will be an epic loss that will finally wake up the GOP into a new paradigm and future where Trump will be a distant memory; an era that will be filed away in a folder not to be read in polite company.
You see, teams don’t change until they lose consistently over time. And when they finally realize that they will NEVER win with the current line-up, they start the process of rebuilding.
And the GOP will rebuild but not until Trump is completely out of the way. Of course, he won’t leave quietly, that’s a given. So he will have to be politically pounded down by either another rising Republican leader or by the voters of America that will reject him so hard that his pecker will be coming out of his bulbous rear end!
The Good News: Get Ready for THE NEW GOP
I predict the Trump-less GOP (by 2028) will abandon the fake white grievance nonsense and replace it with a can-do spirit that every American can be part of it. They will stop selling the negative and begin selling the positive. Gone will be the racism and bigotry that Americans don’t want. It just didn’t work!
Gone will be sick and stupid nods to Nazis and Confederates. All of it will be gone. Why? Because if they don’t start appealing to the young Americans coming up who see the whole new world ahead of them, they will be a dead man’s party by 2028.
And who knows, maybe they will go back and sell Americans that “Shining City on the Hill” in a 21st-century way. And America will be whole again. It’s a lot better than Trump’s divisive destructive ‘your neighbor is the enemy’ bullshit.
Of course, it’s early in the process and anything can happen. I mean Criminal Defendent Trump may NOT be the nominee. Many things can happen between now and those ridiculous antiquated GOP primaries. So who knows, maybe we will be talking about Biden and Trump retiring in 2024 and we will get a bunch of new young people entering the ring with a surprise contest.
©2024 Copyright, JohnnyPunish.com